Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I dropped out of college my junior year to do Saturday Night Live, and golf on the side!!!!

Well Junior year has started off great so far. Everything in Orem is green and lively, girls are looking great, and the team this year. is going to be solid.!!!! We have only two new freshman but SIX new guys!!! The two guys I an living with this year are very different from the roommates I have had in the past... I don't ever have to worry about being pressured into anything at home and is not a place I can use to get away from everything.

We just finished the first qualifier of the 2010- 2011 season and everyone played well. I started off very well with a 69 to start, but then just kinda leveled out the rest of the rounds and won by only a stroke. This was one of my goals coming back this year: to win the first qualifier and lead the team to Washington States tournament in Pullman, Washington. We leave for this event on Saturday September 11th, not the best day to travel but glad to be headed out.

The team going to this event is Stratton, Andrew, Paul, Joey, and myself. everyone that is going played a solid qualifier and earned his shot on the team, With junior year underway, I am thankful for Chris Curran for taking over as the he golf coach of UVU, and thankful for everyone support this summer and my great play.

Keep God in your prayers and hope everything is going well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment